European skull mount hanger for elk (without long whale tails), bison, moose, steer
This European skull mount bracket is for elk without long whale tails and other large skulls. If you are wondering how to mount a heavy skull to the wall, this is for you. If you have an elk, moose, bison, stag, steer or cow skull to hang and want something solid and easy, we have just what you are looking for - TKMOUNTS Slider.
- Hang a European elk mount (without long whale tails) on the wall or any other large skull.
- Bent to the perfect angle to slide into the natural spinal opening of the skull.
- Flat bar design resists skull rotation or tipping.
- 1/4" solid steel is rock-solid.
- Bar is 7" long and 1" wide.
- Spinal opening of the skull must be at least 1" in diameter. Does not work with elk having long "whale tails" that extend backward.
- Includes two #10 2.5" wood screws.